- We are also committed to ensuring that you get early access to the best support and rehabilitation, which is vital after injury.
- We are members of the expert panels including The Law Society, The Spinal Injuries Association (SIA), Headway and AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents).
Request a Call Back
- There are different types of brain injuries resulting in varying levels of difficulties, depending on the type of injury, location and level of severity. External trauma to the head is caused by such things as falls, assault or road traffic accidents. Internal trauma can be caused by a medical illness such as a stroke, hemorrhage, infection or complications of surgery.
- The brain is very complex and little understood. In some cases an injury can be mild and short term while in other cases, the injury can be severe and life changing. Effective and timely rehabilitation is important for all aspects of brain injury.
- Our team of specialist solicitors provide specialist advice on all aspects of the legal process while at the same time ensuring you have access to the required experts and specialist rehabilitation. Our links with specialist brain injury case managers and neurological rehabilitation specialists will ensure you have access to the support and rehabilitation after injury, together with continued life support, if required.
Spinal Cord Injury
- There are different types of spinal cord injuries depending on the area where the spinal cord has been damaged so the effect on your level of function can vary. However, the effect on everyday tasks such as going to work, going shopping, driving, playing sports, caring for your family, can be life-changing.
- If you have suffered spinal cord injuries through clinical negligence, it is important that you and your family have support with the legal process but also with obtaining care and rehabilitation to help you in the recovery period and in the long-term.
- Our specialist team are experienced in helping clients who have sustained spinal cord injuries. We are recognised as approved solicitors with the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA).
- Our relationships with spinal injury case managers and rehabilitation specialists will ensure you obtain access to the best services and rehabilitation. Where possible, we will apply for early interim payments to enable the rehabilitation process to commence as early as possible. We will also ensure you have expert advice in relation to accommodation, equipment and therapy needs to provide full support to you and your family in the future.
Brain and spinal cord injuries can be life-changing for individuals and their families. Recovering maximum compensation is just part of the process of helping you put your life back on track.