Health professionals both NHS and Private have a duty of care to you and to your loved ones. If mistakes are made, the consequences can be devastating.
If you are not cared for properly, and your treatment causes you injury or illness, you could be entitled to compensation.
If this has happened to you, either at the hands of your GP or other medical professionals such as community midwives, district nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists, then please let us help you.For help a little later
Request a Call Back
Types of GP claims
Claims against GPs include the following;
- Failing to diagnose meningitis
- Failing to diagnose brain haemorrhage
- Failing to diagnose aortic aneurysm
- Failing to diagnose cauda equine syndrome
- Failing to refer a patient for cancer investigations
- Prescribing the wrong medication
- Failing to diagnose unstable angina, leading to cardiac arrest
Can we help?
If you feel that you have received poor treatment or neglect at the hands of any GP or healthcare professional, and have suffered as a result, then let us help. We can give you the advice you need, and can guide you through the steps to gaining compensation if your claim is valid.